4. The openings on the enclosure are used for air convection and to prevent the equipment from overheating. Do not cover the openings.
5. Make sure the power voltage is within safety range and has been adjusted properly to the value of 100~240V before connecting the equipment to the power outlet.
6. Never pour liquid into the opening that could damage the equipment or cause an electrical shock.
7. Do not leave the equipment in an unconditioned environment with a storage temperature above 60OC (140OF) or below 0OC(32OF), which may damage the equipment.
8. Place the power cord in a way that people are unlikely to step on it. Do not place anything on top of the power cord.
9. Always unplug the power cord before inserting any add-on card or module.
10. To prevent explosion caused by improper battery replacement, use the same or equivalent type of battery recommended by the manufacturer only.
11. When installing the coaxial cable to the TV Tuner, it is necessary to ensure that the metal shield is reliable connected to protective earthing system of the building.
12. Always keep the battery in a safe place.
13. Always keep the strong magnetic or electrical objects away from the laptop/netbook.
14. If any of the following situations arises, get the Laptop/Netbook checked by a service personnel:
- The power cord or plug is damaged.Liquid has penetrated into the equipment.
- The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
- The equipment has not worked well or you can not get it work according to User’s Manual.
- The equipment was dropped and damaged.
- The equipment has obvious signs of breakage.