How to fix “Texture is too large: 2048×2048, maximum supported size: 1024×1024″ – Angry Birds game PC
Angry Birds game is a very popular game . It has been recently released a PC version which can be played on a PC. However, many people find an graphic error when launching the game:
This “Texture is too large:2048×2048, maximum supported size: 1024×1024”
Trick 1 :-
- Locate the config.lua file. Open it with a Notepad.
- Change the display resolution Width = 1024 and Height = 600
- Save and close the file. Run the game to see if the error message issue is fixed.
If error is not fixed by above method try Trick 2.
Trick 2 :-
ReInstall your VGA Drivers or
- Go to Control Panel
- Open Device manager.
- Click on Display adapters.
- Here you can see your graphics driver.Right click on it and select Update Driver Software.