AutoUsbCheck automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to the local drive on your machine.
How to use?
- Start AutoUSBCheck (when AutoUSBCheck is running, you can close the settings dialog; the software will continue to run in background).
- Insert, at any moment, USB Flash Drive in your computer.
- The whole process is starting… You can check the log files and the data on your hard disk!
- Keeping ‘Ctrl’ key pressed while inserting flash drive bypasses logging and copying.
- If you rename the extension of a log file ‘aucno’ to ‘aucyes’ and if you keep only some files in this log file, during the next insertion, these files will be copied first.
- To unlimit ‘Max. total size to copy’ and/or ‘Max. file size to copy’, set the value to -1.