File Joiner (or .001 File Joiner) is a very simple and easy to use application that will combine split files (with extensions: .001, .002, .003, etc.) back into one file. Files with extension .001 (001, 002, … 00n) are parts of a bigger file that was split so they could be sent over newsgroup, file hosting or some other service which limits maximum size of files that can be uploaded.
File Joiner is developed in C++ and it is available for download as both 64bit and 32bit. File Joiner has been tested in following windows versions: 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2.
- Auto sorting of files with numerical extensions
- Auto loading consecutive parts when you open or drag&drop file with extension .001
- Auto output file path generator (file “c:\test.avi.001” will generate output file path “c:\test.avi”)
- Faster joining with option to append all files to first file
- MD5 and CRC32 hash calculation for output file
- Full UNICODE support
- Loading files from folder and recursive loading from sub-folders
- Option to associate extension .001 in windows explorer, so you can load files by double clicking the file (not portable)
- Progress bar to monitor the join operation (also Windows 7 progress bar in taskbar)