You must have seen on this blog that nor you can the select text neither you can right click. This is because of a wordpress plugin. The main purpose of disabling text selection and right click is to avoid getting the content of your copied.
- Extract it using winrar or winzip.
- Upload wp-copyprotect.php to the /wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in wordpress.
- Go to Settings and then WP-CopyProtect to configure.
- Just copy the code from the link given below and paste in the head section of your html code (Between <head> and </head> tags).
Note: I personally don’t like websites or blogs with right click and text selection disabled. Read the disadvantages of disabling text selection and right click.