Recently, a Google employee, Blair has published a list of software that could create crashes in your Google Chrome browser. And he also provided some steps and tricks to stop the crashes.
Here is a list of some program which are incompatible with Google Chrome browser.
- Venturi Firewall
- NVIDIA network access manager
- NVIDIA NTune
- IS3 Anti Spyware
- SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- Folder Guide
If you have any of the following software, you may try to temporarily disable it and than see if it resolves your issue:
There are also other softwares which are also incompatibles with Google Chrome, but you don’t need to disable whole softwares to solve your crash issues.
- Internet Download Manager (IDM) – disable the ‘Advanced browser integration’ option within IDM (go to Options > General).
- NVIDIA Desktop Explorer – try to remove the nvshell.dll library using the steps on this site:http://www.spywareremove.com/security/how-to-remove-dll-files/
- FolderSize – try the fix on this site: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2900504&group_id=127365&atid=708425
- NOD32 version 2.7 – upgrade to the latest version of NOD32 or disable internet monitoring in NOD32 2.7.
To find and remove offending libraries, go to Start > Run, enter cmd, and check in%windir%\system32 for userlib.dll, tcpipdog0.dll, tcpipdog1.dll, and tcpipdog3.dll. If you find them, delete them.
You should also search for userinit32.exe, which you can remove using PrevX.
I hope this may help you to solve the Google Chrome crash issues.