With the WebEdit Chrome extension, you can make any web page editable (the changes you make will not be saved). Why would this extension be helpful? If you are creating a website and want to play around with elements without making any significant changes to the code, this extension can come in very handy.
How to use ?
- Just press F12 on any http:// webpage, and edit text and delete things like photos, and embed elements.
- You can even delete a YouTube video off a page! Once you’ve had your fun, just press F2 to turn off edit mode, for a convincing looking defaced webpage.
- Note :- Changes are not permanent, once you refresh, they will go away.
- Trick anybody into thinking you’re a hacker!
- WebEdit is running all the time, so whenever you want to start, just hit F12.
- Watch for YouTube video .