Firefox Add-on Page Hacker enabling you to modify easily the viewed web page, as in a word processor .You can Easily change WebPage Text and Layout .
It can have various utilities:
- You can delete content before printing a page
- Make a hoax or even
- Transform Firefox into a text editor simply by using the extension in a blank tab.
How to Use ?
- Install this Add on From Here and Install it.
- Now open any webpage and press Ctrl+F2 keyboard shortcut or click on the skull button to edit the displayed page. Then, do the same thing to quit the edition mode.
- To add the button wherever you want, right-click on the toolbar, choose “Customize…” and drag’n’drop the skull button from the “Customize Toolbar” window to any toolbar.
- This can be used for various things: editing a web page before printing it, making a hoax, or even using it as a text editor, just by using it an a blank tab. You can also save the edited page as you normally would (File → Save as… or Ctrl+S.