In this Post You can Learn How to Enable Right Click on Protected Website.
Lots of web sites have disabled the right click function of the mouse button. This is done so that we can’t steal images, file, video, or any other website’s stuff.
How To Enable Right Click ?
This Tips is Working Only In Internet Explorer ..
- Click “Tools”->“Internet Options“
- Click the “Security” tab
- Click “Custom Level”
- Scroll down to the “Scripting” section
- Set “Active Scripting” to “disable“
- Click “Ok” a couple of times.
For Mozilla Firefox browser, these are the steps which gave the same effect (maybe be vary depending on the version).
- Go to “Tools” -> “Options”
- Click “Web Features”