- Just type in the keyword phrase you wish to search and along with that just include filetype:pdf.
- Now as you hit the search button Google will search for PDF related files only.
However, if you forget using this special keyword tricks try PDF search engine. It is a web based search tool that uses Google search engine to look for PDF related files. You can perform the search with any keyword and result pages will only show entries that are related to any PDF document available on the web.
Second Way :-
- Open Google Search and click on Advanced Search.
- Select “Only” in file format drop down box.
- Then select “Adobe Acrobat PDF” in format drop down box.
- Then type the Search keyword in find results box.
- Hit the Search button & you will see PDF files ready for download.
Third Way :-
Use This Site..