How to disable Google Buzz Notifications
If you just want to turn off the Buzz email notifications which are sent to your inbox everytimes comments on your buzzes.
- Go to the Gmail Settings page –
- Open the Filters tab and create a new Filter.
- In the search criteria, enter label:buzz in the Has the Words field. Test search. It should show you all the buzz notifications.
- Choose the Skip the Inbox action in the next step and create the filter.
- All Buzz notifications will now be archived and won’t appear in your inbox
How to disable Google Buzz
To turn off Buzz on your Gmail account, just browse to the bottom of the Gmail window and click on Turn Off Buzz.