Spam is a menace that everyone has to deal with, whether you are a blogger or just a regular email user. Although email providers such as yahoo !, google or hotmail provide protection against spam however they are not always able to do so.
in this post i am sharing a simple way of automatically deleting spam from your Gmail account.
There is Auto Delete feature in Gmail to remove the spam immediately.
Follow This Steps:-
- Go to Settings > Filters
- Click on Filter.
- Click on create new filter
- In the text box “Has the words ”, type “is:spam” without quotes (leave the remaining fields blank)
- Click on Next Step.
- Click OK in the warning message (You will get it after clicking on the Next Step button ).
- Check the “Delete it” option, leave other as it is.
- Check “Also apply filter to 0 conversations below.”, if you want to delete current spam also.
- Click Create Filter.
That’s it, you are free from potential spam emails !!!
Note :- This method is a good way of deleting spam but be careful that there are some email verifications that might also be deleted in this process. So, use it at your own risk !